OK ladies! Lets face it, sometimes we women are perplexed as to what to buy the man in our life on Valentine’s Day. Some men are extremely hard to buy for, and if they want something they usually just buy it themselves. So we have done some research for you and have come up with a few great Valentines Day gift ideas for your man!
- Buy him a shirt with his favorite band on it and include a pair of concert tickets to go see them.
- Leather watch case engraved on the back “I’ll love you till the end of time.”
- Romantic movie basket. Put together a date night in a box with his favorite movie, a bottle of his favorite beer or wine, and his favorite candy for the two of you to enjoy together. Your thoughtfulness will melt his heart!
- Pack lunch or dinner (maybe his favorite food or order take out from his favorite restaurant) and head to the beach or park. Light some candles and play some romantic music or even your “first dance” you played at your wedding to set the mood.
- Can’t leave the house? Do a romantic meal at home. Pick a recipe together and prepare the entire meal together! Set the mood with some music, light some candles, and maybe some flowers on your dining table! BONUS: Put those China dishes to use for this special night!
- Don’t need to spend an arm and a leg for spa treatments for 2. On Valentine’s Day, get creative and turn your home into a relaxing retreat. Pour a glass of wine, unwind, and just relax with one another. Take turns on giving each other a massage or foot rubs. Make a bubble bath and surround it candles…Now that’s romantic!